Call it fate, call it luck, but when JC Realty connected with MJ Deans-Beynham, a local foster mom back in 2016, we knew that we could help make a difference in the lives of kids in need in our very own community. So what could we do to spread some holiday cheer? Well, we could make them feel extra special over the holidays with toys just for them. So we sprung into action by creating the TOY DRIVE FOR LOCAL KIDS IN NEED. And we are gearing up to do it all over again! We are reaching out to friends, family, clients, and colleagues hoping to crush our goal of 150 toys again this year.
What are we looking for?
- new or next to new unwrapped toys ages 6 months – 15 years
- OUR MUST-HAVES: books, stuffies, dolls
- toy trucks, legos, remote control cars
- crafts, games, puzzles, barbies
- nail polish, bath sets, hair accessories, decorative scarves
- gloves, toques, scarves, mitts, earmuffs, purses
- NEW * WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR SUITCASES, BACKPACKS, DUFFLE BAGS, AND SYNCH BAGS
- PLEASE ONLY DONATE TOYS THAT YOU WOULD PERSONALLY RE-GIFT
- NO FOOD, CANDY, CLOTHING, OR TOY WEAPONS PLEASE
When do we need it?
We are accepting donations up until December 11th and can be dropped off at our office M-F 8:30-4:00 (closed over lunch but call 306.779.2241 if you need to make arrangements). Connect with Renae or Jessica.
Can’t Drop Off Downtown?
We have two incredible partners this year that are graciously accepting toys on our behalf:
- BOSS ATHLETICS: On December 1st they will be hosting a SUITCASE DRIVE where they will also be accepting toys 10am-5pm at 637 Dewdney Ave. E. Unit D. (SEE THE VIDEO BELOW)
- Primary Engineering & Construction 662 1ST AVE. E. will be our “Santa’s Workshop” for the month!
No Toys To Give?
$25 could go a long way for us to go shopping for one child on your behalf. You can E-transfer email@example.com with the password: toydrive (put name in memo).
Thank you so much for your continued support! We look forward to another amazing season of giving.